We have a small team which packs a punch!
Dr. Goh Su Phing
BDS (Manipal), MFDS RCS (Edin), MSc Orthodontics (London), MOrth RCS (Edin), IMOrth RCS (England)
Graduated from Manipal University.
- Ministry of Health as a dentist in Kedah, Malaysia; part-time locum in private dental clinics in Kedah and Penang.
- Gained the Diploma of Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in July 2014.
- Enrolled in a full-time 3-year orthodontic postgraduate training in the King’s College of London,United Kingdom.
- Passed a 2-part Overseas Registration Exam conducted by the General Dental Council, UK in June 2017. Registered as a dentist in the UK.
- Awarded a merit in MSc Orthodontics by the university in the year of 2018.
- Obtained the Membership in Orthodontics (MOrth) from both the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Ministry of Health a s a specialist orthodontist in Terengganu, Malaysia.
- Completed a 1.5-year compulsory gazettement under the Ministry of Health and fully gazetted as a specialist orthodontist as of April 2020.
Associated Professional Bodies
Malaysian Dental Council (MDC)
General Dental Council (GDC)
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Malaysian Association of Orthodontists